Monday, November 23, 2009

Ever since I was five there was something weird about me. I wanted to be a dentist. While all of the other kids dreamed of space ships and ninja turtles...I did too. Except I also wanted to be a dentist. Don't you find it weird? Well I do. Anyway.
The purpose of this blog is to guide you through what is feels like to be in a dental school. What it feels like to be 22, single, living in a big city where you didn't grow up, surrounded by classmates with whom by the work of fate you have to share every aspect of your life, and who inadvertently become your closest friends.
Another purpose of this blog is to inform you, the future dental student, of what it feels like to be in the grind. Thus, should you have any questions, concerns, comments, or senseless accusations, please, do comment! I'll reply as soon as humanly possible (and trust me, I've grown to stretch the boundaries of that term beyond imaginable).

I will try to post daily, or thereabouts, so keep your wits about ya and keep up ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment