Monday, November 23, 2009

If dental school could be described with only ten words, two of them would have to be "busy work". I've been at UCSF for over a year now, but it still hasn't stopped surprising me with new ways to waste my time and cause further delay in studying for the boards. This time, as a special pre-Thanksgiving treat, the school has graced us with an E-portfolio assignment.
For those lucky few who still haven't (or never will) experience it, let me give you a brief overview of what that tedious process entails. One gets assigned a restorative procedure, say an MO composite on #19. The task is then to record every tiny detail of that procedure with pictures and submit it in a Powerpoint presentation. So, for the 37th time, I need to explicitly state that I indeed understand the principles of a prep design...instead of doing that I'm blogging.

Until later,

VM

No comments:

Post a Comment